Tuesday, September 28, 2010

# 5, #25, #26

#5 - Sit in Hayley's Preschool class 2 afternoons.
I did one, on her birthday.  I did 2... well, not officially.  I did go early a few times for parties, presentations, etc.  On the last day, I went for their "songs" & party.  Does that count?  If not, Too Bad!  Preschool is OVER.

#25 - We officially have paid off 3 of the 5 credit cards.  Praise God for giving us patience and perseverance.  We are ALMOST done with the other 2 & are looking at one or 2 months!

#26 - We have been ultimately blessed with awesome people in our lives.  Our personal debts have been forgiven.  Would anyone mind if I paralleled this to the forgiveness of our Heavenly Father?  We were in earthly debt beyond imagine.  Our earthly fathers' forgave us.  Thank you, Dave.  Thank you, Tom. Thank you Lord for blessing us with these wonderful people. (Well, thanks Elaine & Joy, also.  I am sure you had a little part in this).

No comments:

Post a Comment