Friday, January 13, 2012

#6, 8, 10

#6 I volunteered for Hayley's Halloween Party in Kindergarten.  I went to the "Nature Center" with her class in the spring, as well. Go me!  I LOVED when my mom would come hang out with my class.  Sadly, I think it was because I didn't have friends in my class and she'd actually talk to me...
#8 It is harder for me to volunteer for Hannah's Preschool than Hayley's.  I think it is because I don't drop her off or pick her up, so anytime they have a call for volunteers, I'm not there... and by the time Tim tells me - they have their list filled.  I am SURE if I said I'd like to come, they'd put me to use.
I did go on Hannah's Birthday and sat through the class.  She is such a cute little friend.  Of course it was only the 2nd day of preschool, so most kids looked like deer-caught-in-headlights over the whole situation.
#10 I have gone through these clothes tubs a hundred times.  Each fall & spring I have participated in a large consignment sale and have gotten rid of most everything.  So now I have it down to 3 Tubs: 1) "They might fit next year" 2)"Next season's sale" & "I'm too attached". 
The important things - coming home from the hospital outfits, Parent/Child dedication outfits, First birthday & Christmas outfits... those are all in ziplock bags in one tub.  I'm in no rush to get rid of the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment