Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mid November

I was at JCPenney on Saturday & the Salvation Army bell ringer was outside.  The girls each dropped in a quarter.  I smiled & said "I am not ready for saying 'merry Christmas', so... have a good weekend."

I'm thinking the bell ringers could be out 365 days a year & I wouldn't mind.  They raise SO much money with the extra change in my pocket.  I'd rather give it to them than the Caribou "Tips" jar!

THE LIST:
I kind of cheated on one of the Dr. Seuss books.  I read it while we were sitting outside the library before I had to return it.  It is an "Inter-LIbrary-Loan", meaning it came from another library in the state of Minnesota (Willmar, to be exact).

That's about it for now.  I need to re-read THE LIST and get working!

2 comments:

  1. One of my 101 friends said the other day that it freaks her out to think of it in terms of needing to accomplish one task every ten days. Ever since I read that it kind of freaked me out too.

    I'm NEVER going to finish.

    And apparently I'm *that* self-centered to write a comment on your blog all about me.

    ReplyDelete