Friday, October 16, 2009

*insert witty title here*

You'd think someone who excelled in creative writing, would be able to think of a witty, charming title for her blog-post.
I can't.  I think I'm pretty funny, but I'm not.



Here's how my week is going:

I finished my list! #1 has been crossed off!  I might consider replacing it with a "real" challenge in the future, but we'll see.


I updated the look of my blog, so when you go in, on the left-side you can link strait to the big list.  


#23 - I set up half of the filing cabinet & emptied 2 of the 4 boxes!  I can't believe how awesome it is to store my girls' toys in their own closet.
#30 - Tim chastised me for using "WallyWorld" to refer to WalMart.  He said no one calls it that.  He's wrong, because I am somebody & I call it WallyWorld.  So THERE >:P  If there was any confusion... WallyWorld = WalMart.
#33 - I think this will be easier than I thought it would be.  My Cousin Carrie & her family came yesterday & we went to Champps and the outlet mall.
#64 - I researched FreeRice.com and learned how they figure you are donating rice to hungry people.  And I also learned that I can switch the subjects away from Vocabulary.  I am currently doing Countries on the Map.  Wow.  I really REALLY need to study European and Middle Eastern Countries.
#63 I picked up a box & label from Denise (my co-worker) & the girls & I will be hitting the dollar-store this weekend!  (I will wait until after Halloween when things aren't so... Halloween).

5 comments:

  1. so how do they donate rice to hungry people?? Just so you know, I think you are very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara Lou Lou Lou!

    I love this idea, though I'm not sure I'm ambitious enough to take it on. I'm mulling it over though!

    I just wanted to let you know that my grandpa calls it WallyWorld too! You're not alone in this!

    Keep up the great work!

    Angelalala :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah- www.freerice.com
    Run by United Nation's World Food Program & the Berkman Center for Internet and Society at Harvard.

    Basically every time you click on their website, the sponsor donates some $ to them. Then they use the $ to send food to hungry kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My MIL says Wally World. I love her but I hate that term. Same applies to you! ;)

    Sam doesn't believe that the rice is really donated. I'm glad you found proof! (Because I'm too lazy.)

    By the way, who knew I still knew some German vocabulary? NOT ME. (But I do!) Fun. Yay subject change!

    ReplyDelete